Chapter South Bank is student accommodation in South London, with private and shared rooms for every budget. Chapter provide unrivalled amenities and an a schedule of events to match - Follow them on Instagram or Facebook to keep up to date with life at Chapter South Bank.
We spoke to Chapter to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in Chapter South Bank?
1) It’s less than 5 minutes’ walk to Southwark tube station, with great transport links to KCL, LSE, UCL & other London unis.
2) All bills are included – Use of the Gym & up to 200mb WiFi is covered by your rent.
3) Great social spaces, including study rooms, an onsite gym and a sky lounge with a tv area and pool table.
4) The 24 hour Chapter team with overnight security, always happy to help.
5) Spectacular 360 degree of the London skyline from the sky lounge - perfect for socialising or entertaining guests.
Chapter South Bank offers different types of rooms to suit the needs of its residents. There’s private studios & 1-bed apartments that come in a variety of sizes, with modern bathrooms and fully fitted kitchens. Or if you’d prefer to share, there are ensuite rooms and 2 bedroom apartments, with communal kitchens and living space – perfect for socialising.