Chapter Islington is student accommodation in North London, with private and shared rooms for every budget. Chapter provide unrivalled amenities and an a schedule of events to match - Follow them on Instagram or Facebook to keep up to date with life at Chapter Islington.
We spoke to Chapter to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in Chapter Islington?
1) It’s less than 2 minutes’ walk to Caledonian Road tube station, with great transport links to UCL, KCL, City & other London unis.
2) All bills are included – Use of the Gym & up to 200mb WiFi is covered by your rent.
3) Great social spaces, including a big common area with pool & foosball tables, a karaoke room, private cinema and on-site gym.
4) The 24 hour Chapter team with overnight security, always happy to help.
5) Lots of study areas, including an art studio - perfect for students who need space to work on creative projects.
Chapter Islington offers different types of rooms to suit the needs of its residents. There’s private studios that come in a variety of sizes, with modern bathrooms and fully fitted kitchens. Or if you’d prefer to share, there’s Ensuite rooms with communal kitchens and living space – perfect for socialising.