Some on-campus learning from Monday 8 March for students on courses that require practice-based teaching or access to specialist equipment and facilities. Students on non-practice-based courses will continue online until further guidance is provided.
Personally, I didn’t enjoy my course as much as I had expected which is why i’m switching after the first year. However, the lecturers are absolutely amazing, particular shout out to Chris, he was always so supportive of me especially through my decision to switch courses.
AVOID this course at all costs. I was treated like absolute rubbish on this course.
Where to start?
- I was accused of faking my mental illnesses because I “smiled” in my tutorial. I offered to provide proof (which had nothing to do with the nosey good for nothing) However he declined - depressed people don’t smile!!
- I and several others were ridiculed for not having tutorials with our tutors. If they’d actually done their research, they’d have seen i once waited for 4 HOURS for my tutor - before finding out the poor guy had forgotten!! He turned up, no apology. *This same wonderful gent once turned up to a lecture, high as a kite.
- The same, mental health assumption lecturer made one of my friends cry during a lecture, due to her shyness to speak up. Yep.
- Your filming space is a classroom with black curtain. Yup.
- About 20 edit suites To be shared between all the years. Have fun fighting for those. :)
Stay away from this course. Chris is a lovely man, deserves better.