St James' House opened with new ownership in September 2017. We spoke to Student Roost (the new owners) to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in St James' House?
1) It’s less than a 5-minute walk away from Newcastle University
2) The Wifi is top-notch, up to 100Mb/s
3) There is a free on-site gym
4) It’s only a 15-minute walk to Newcastle Central train station
5) There is a cinema and games room
What room types are there?
There are 2 types of room on offer, Gold and Silver studio apartments. All studios include a self-contained kitchen equipped with washing machine, cooker, hob and microwave. There is also a study area and a TV with Freeview. Gold studios include an additional TV, extra storage and study space and a separate dining and living area.
Are there any special offers available to students?
If you refer a friend you will receive a £150 voucher.