1) Extremely close to Northumbria university
2) The rooms are all modern, warm, clean and have a fantastic views if you are facing the river.
3) The onsite gym is very well equipped.
4) Security staff are absolutely fantastic. They seem to be the only members of staff who actually care and are always happy to help.
1)When they show you round they will probably tell you how quiet it is, this is far from the case. Most nights I am kept up till 4am.(The main office does nothing about this and doesn't seem to care)
1) Someone stole something from me, the office did nothing about it and instead of referring to it as stolen they refereed to it as moved.
2) Despite all being studio flats people on my floor insist on using the corridors as their private meeting room until the early hours of the morning.
3) I have had a real problem with people knocking on my door and then running away at ~2am. (office does nothing about this)
4) The doors slam extremely loud - expect to