Chapter Kings Cross is student accommodation in North London, with private and shared rooms for every budget. Chapter provide unrivalled amenities and a schedule of events to match - Follow them on Instagram or Facebook to keep up to date with life at Chapter Kings Cross.
We spoke to Chapter to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in Chapter Kings Cross?
1) It’s less than 5 minutes’ walk to Kings Cross St Pancras tube station, with great transport links to UCL, KCL, Metropolitan & other London unis.
2) All bills are included – Use of the Gym & up to 200mb WiFi is covered by your rent.
3) Great social spaces, including a games area, screening room, massive lounge and fitness studio.
4) The 24 hour Chapter team with overnight security, always happy to help.
5) A massive study area on the 2nd floor, with space for group, solo and silent work - Perfect for getting on with your uni projects.
Chapter Kings Cross offers different types of rooms to suit the needs of its residents. There’s private studios that come in a variety of sizes, with modern bathrooms and fully fitted kitchens. Or if you’d live with a friend, there are twin studios available - perfect for sharers.