Panmure Court opens with new ownership in September 2017.
There are no reviews from students because no-one has stayed there yet. We spoke to Derwent Students (the new owners) to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in Panmure Court?
1) It’s less than 1 mile from the University of Edinburgh & less than half a mile from the city centre
2) The Wifi is top-notch, up to 100Mb/s
3) There is a security team on-site
4) It only takes 9 minutes to walk to Edinburgh Waverley train station
5) There is secured & monitored bike storage
How many rooms are there?
There are 59 rooms in total. Classic Studio rooms(typically 22 square metres) feature a 3/4 bed, TV, shower room, personal fitted kitchen and washer/dryer. Premium Plus Studio rooms (typically 25 square metres) feature a double bed, TV, shower room, stylish fitted kitchen, large workspace & washer/dryer.
Are there any current offers available for students?
Summer Lets: Early bird discount available if you want to stay in your room, or in any of the properties within that city, then you get the rooms cheaper.
Refer a Friend: If you refer a friend (Can be up to 5 friends) then you get £100 in Amazon vouchers.
Returner Scheme: Loyalty discount is £150 off for returning students.