New Park is a brand new hall which opened in September 2017.
We spoke to the hall owners to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in New Park?
1) It's brand new. New kitchens, new bathrooms, new carpets, everything is new.
2) The communal spaces and facilities are top-notch, I particularly like the green space outside the front of the hall.
3) There are also beautiful views of the city from the top floor.
4) New Park is well connected with bus routes to Edinburgh's universities.
5) We are offering short-term (17-week) lets.
How many rooms are there?
There are 238 rooms in total. 160 ensuite rooms (14-21 square feet) with a large bed, under bed storage and a shared lounge/kitchen with wall-mounted TV. There are 78 studio rooms (19-27 square feet) with a large bed, under bed storage, personal fitted kitchen and wall mounted 40" TV.
Are there any current offers available for students?
You can save up to £250 on Gold studios.