What are the top reasons for choosing Red Queen?
We spoke to the owners Torsion Sudents to find out more:
1. It's under 10 minutes away from the University of Warwick, there are 3 regular bus services (11, 11U & 12X) and the bus stop is conveniently located opposite the scheme.
2. It's well located in CV4 between the University of Warwick and key retail and leisure outlets home to key retailers such as Sainsbury’s, Argos, Starbucks, McDonalds, Subway, KFC, Pizza Hut, Domino’s Pizza and Costco. Other amenities that are minutes away include numerous pubs, restaurants and hairdressers.
3. It's a brand new building, fully managed and all-inclusive with new facilities, en-suite rooms, furnishings and living areas. Such as 200MB Wi-fi throughout and fob-access.
4. The building is an iconic development and features a tall rotunda allowing residents to enjoy excellent views, all rooms and communal spaces have a stylish and modern design.
5. On-site amenities include a private courtyard, art-deco style social study area, private study area private gym, a cinema/ KTV room & laundry facilities in each kitchen area.
6. Canley train station is moments away, which provides transport links to Coventry City Centre, London & Birmingham.
There are 6 types of ensuite rooms available for students to choose from. All rooms offer plenty of storage space, desk space and a comfortable ¾ bed.
*All room types are now sold out with the exception of Classic Ensuites.
Risk Free Booking