The Heights opens with new ownership in September 2017.
There are no reviews from students because no-one has stayed there yet. We spoke to Derwent Students (the new owners) to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in The Heights?
1) It’s over the road from Aston University & in the heart of the city centre
2) The Wifi is top-notch, up to 100Mb/s
3) There is a security team on-site
4) It only takes 20 minutes to walk to Birmingham New Street train station
5) There is secured & monitored bike storage
How many rooms are there?
There are 909 rooms in total. En-suite rooms feature a single bed, your own shower room, desk study space and a shared kitchen and lounge area. Premium Plus En-suite rooms feature a 3/4 bed, your own shower room, large study space and a shared lounge and kitchen area.
Are there any current offers available for students?
Summer Lets: Early bird discount available if you want to stay in your room, or in any of the properties within that city, then you get the rooms cheaper.
Refer a Friend: If you refer a friend (Can be up to 5 friends) then you get £100 in Amazon vouchers.
Returner Scheme: Loyalty discount is £150 off for returning students.