Pittodrie Street is a brand new hall, Phase 1 will be opening in September 2018. This will be followed by Phase 2 in 2019. We spoke to Student Roost (the owners) to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in Pittodrie Street?
1) It’s brand new. New kitchens, new carpets, new beds, the whole property is new!
2) It only takes 20 minutes to walk to the city centre and it’s even closer to the University of Aberdeen.
3) There are communal lounges and a beautiful outdoor courtyard.
4) The Wifi is top-notch, free and unlimited.
5) Free membership to Aberdeen Sports Village for academic year 2018/19
What room types are available?
Studio: Three quarter bed with personal fitted kitchen.
Ensuite: Three quarter bed with shared kitchen.
Find more details on the Student Roost website