Pittodrie Street is a brand new hall, Phase 1 opened in September 2018. This will be followed by Phase 2 in 2019. We spoke to Student Roost (the owners) to find out more:
What are the top reasons for staying in Pittodrie Street?
1) It’s brand new. New kitchens, new carpets, new beds, the whole property is new!
2) It only takes 20 minutes to walk to the city centre and it’s even closer to the University of Aberdeen.
3) There are communal lounges and a beautiful outdoor courtyard.
4) The Wifi is top-notch, free and unlimited.
5) Free membership to Aberdeen Sports Village for academic year 2018/19
What room types are available?
Studio: Three-quarter bed and self-contained kitchen and bathroom.
Ensuite Silver: Three-quarter bed, ensuite bathroom and communal kitchen and living space with 9 other students
Ensuite Bronze: Three-quarter bed, ensuite bathroom and communal kitchen and living space with 9 other students.
Are there any special offers available to students?
Limited offer - book now and receive £750 off!