3 Medical technology reviews at Birmingham City University
Diagnostic Radiography, BSc
By lauraemilym On
3rd January 19
- Timetable is full of early starts and very late finishes with long gaps in between due to the size of the current group.
- The Emerging Practitioner module can sometimes feel like a waste of time where you aren't actually learning anything, more of a discussion or listening to a guest speaker.
- A large number of students are constantly talking through lectures and the staff haven't done anything about it.
- The quality of teaching is great and lecturers are always able to answer your questions and encourage participation when in smaller classes.
- Structure of Lectures > Seminars > Workshop is effective in reinforcing and repeating the week's learning.
- Unable to say whether it is good value for money because most of the PowerPoints are available pre-session so you can take your notes much quicker at home than you can in lectures
- My placement rotation is very far away from Birmingham which was unexpected